EuroCham will organise two events in Danang on 14 June as part of its Q2 Central Vietnam flagship activities.
EuroCham organises once again its key advocacy event in Central Vietnam: the Whitebook Briefing. The 2018 edition will be hosted by the Danang People's Committee and co-organised by the Danang Investment Promotion Agency (IPA Danang).
The Whitebook Briefing is a unique opportunity to discuss business-related topics directly with the local authorities.
Following the Whitebook Briefing 2017's format - much welcomed by both local companies and officials - the event will focus on topics affecting foreign enterprises in the region across key sectors and it is a great opportunity to approach them together with local Government representatives.
The Briefing will take place at the Danang Administration Centre and will have the presence of Chairman H.E. Mr. Huynh Duc Tho, as well as several local heads of department of the Danang People's Committee. EuroCham's delegation will be led by Co-Chairman Denis Brunetti.
1. Provide EuroCham members with the opportunity to highlight business, trade and investment issues and exchange directly with Danang key officials and departments.
2. Present a brief overview and officially deliver the EuroCham Whitebook 2018 to the Danang People's Committee Chairman and local authorities.
3. Create an occasion for the local Government to communicate valuable first-hand trade and investment information.
How can you participate in the Whitebook Briefing?
The Whitebook Briefing is open to EuroCham members only (see how to become a member here).
There are two ways to participate:
1. Attend the event: and make the most of the dialogue and the direct contact with the authorities, with the opportunity to raise your questions at the Q&A session.
2. Participate as a speaker: interested members will be given a 5-minute slot to raise their issues and recommendations to the local Government on sectoral and non-sectoral topics. Your participation is needed - check the "Participate as a Speaker" section of this website!
Please follow the instructions included on the appropriate tab of this website.
Members and non-members are welcome to the EuroCham Central Vietnam (ECV) Quarterly Networking Q2 happening on the same day from 06:00PM onwards. Come and meet the business community. Make the most of this already well-established networking event.
It will be the first event EuroCham hosts in its soon to be Chapter "house" at the Furama Resort (05 Vo Nguyen Giap, Ngu Hanh Son, Danang).
----->ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY<-----
HOW TO REGISTER?
• Please scroll down or click the "Tickets" tab on this website
• Admittance to any of the events events is free of charge.
• 3 types of free-of-charge tickets are available: 1. Both events | 2. Whitebook Briefing only | 3. Networking event only
• Please select the appropriate tickets.
• The Whitebook Briefing seats are limited, so please sign up as soon as possible.
Giới thiệu thành phần đại biểu Danang People's Committee | BeluxCham | EuroCham Vietnam
EuroCham cập nhật và giới thiệu ấn phẩm Sách trắng 2018
Phát biểu của lãnh đạo thành phố Đà Nẵng
Trình bày những chủ đề chính của ấn về các vấn đề và giải pháp liên quan đến thương mại và đầu tư
Hỏi đáp ĐIỀU PHỐI: Đại diện của Eurocham Moderator: EuroCham
Phát biểu cảm ơn
Phát biểu bế mạc
Furama Resort [05 Vo Nguyen Giap, Ngu Hanh Son, Danang] AGENDA 18:00 – 18:10 : Eurocham Welcome and EuroCham update 18:10 – 18:45 : Networking 18:45 – 18:55 : Gami Group Video and short remarks. 18:55 – 19:30 : Networking 19:30 – 19:35 : EuroCham Central Vietnam Chapter Update 19:35 – 20:30 : Networking 20:30 – 21:00 : Closing Remarks and last farewells
Chairman of the Danang People’s Committee
Co-Chairman, EuroCham Vietnam
Deputy Director, IPA Danang
Director, Green Shoots International School
Branch Director, Axon Active Vietnam
Tax and Legal Partner, Mazars Vietnam CEEC
Central Vietnam Delegate, EuroCham Vietnam
CEO, Gami Theme Park
You are encouraged to participate as a speaker in the Whitebook Briefing 2018!
Deadline to register as speaker: 07 June 2018 05:00PM
ADMITTANCE TO BOTH EVENTS
- Whitebook Briefing 2018 (morning): Open to EuroCham Members only; Starting at 08:30 AM; Danang Administrative Centre
- Networking (evening): Open to Members and Non-Members; Starting at 06:00 PM; Furama Resort
ADMITTANCE TO WHITEBOOK BRIEFING 2018 ONLY
Open to EuroCham Members only
Starting at 08:30 AM
Danang Administrative Centre
ADMITTANCE TO NETWORKING EVENT ONLY
Open to Members and Non-Members
Starting at 06:00 PM