This workshop will provide you with the knowledge needed to understand how to manage projects. A structured approach to planning and controlling projects is a necessary core competency for business success today. Project Management is a set of principles, methods, and techniques that people use to effectively plan and control project work.
This introductory workshop is designed to give project management practitioners and team members the knowledge and understanding needed to plan, implement, and control projects to ensure the successful completion of their projects.
· Understand what project management is.
· Understand the principles, methods, and techniques that people use to effectively plan, implement, and control project work
· Help complete projects on time, within budget, and on target.
· Understanding project management
· Defining the roles of the project manager and team
· Project stakeholders
· Defining the project
· Creating a WBS
· Estimating, sequencing, and planning activities
· Project risk management
· Initiating a project and project charter
· Monitoring and control
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
All staff that are involved, or will become involved, in projects either as a project manager or a project team member.
- Only EuroCham Corporate Partners can use Event Voucher to attend the event free of charge.
- Pre-registration is required
- Please present event voucher upon check-in